In this Policy, Personal Data refers to any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of a Customer is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify a Customer.
When you create a MarketPlace.PH account, the personal information we collect may include your: Name, Email, Gender, Birthday, Mobile Number and Delivery/Billing Address. When you place an order, we may collect information relevant to your preferred payment method.
Purposes for which Personal Information shall be Processed
MarketPlace.PH may collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data to certain third-parties identified below, for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment and delivery of products which you have purchased from MarketPlace.PH, and updating you on the status thereof;
- Processing your orders, including processing thereof for payment;
- Providing you with relevant product information, responding to your queries and requests, and other customer support functions;
- Preventing, detecting, and investigating disputes or fraud, and analyzing and managing commercial risks;
- Analytics and tracking;
- Conducting market research and surveys to enable us to understand and determine customer preferences and demographics, to develop special offers, and marketing programs in relation to MarketPlace.PH’s products and services, and to improve customer experience;
- Developing and providing you with additional products, services, and benefits, including promotions, loyalty and rewards programs;
- Advertising and marketing products and services offered by MarketPlace.PH, or relevant products and services from our preferred partners, administering contests, competitions and marketing campaigns;
- Purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid; and
- Other legal purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Subject to the execution of Data Sharing Agreements in accordance with the Act, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following:
- MarketPlace.PH’s related corporations, including its parent company, affiliates, and subsidiaries, to provide content, products, and services to you, address your questions and requests in relation to your customer accounts, subscription, and billing or order arrangements, to activate, deactivate, install, maintain and operate our systems and/or services;
- Companies providing consultancy services to MarketPlace.PH;
- Agents, contractors, or third-party service providers that provide operational services to MarketPlace.PH, such as courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, printing, billing, technical services, training, market research, security, or other services;
- Vendors, partners, or third-party service providers in connection with marketing promotions and services offered by MarketPlace.PH or its preferred partners;
- Any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale) involving the Company;
- Our professional advisers such as auditors and lawyers;
- Relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority; and
- Any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data to.